Bio-shredders - R225
The R225 bio-shredder is a professional machine designed for the reduction of wood deriving from the maintenance of green areas, up to a maximum diameter of 90 mm.
The following cutting system is installed in the machine:
- Combined rotor: 2 sharpenable blades in hardened steel + 8 mobile reversible hammers in hardened steel.
The paddles inside the rotor allow the chips to be expelled directly without any additional fan with relative transmission, thus reducing maintenance and noise.
All versions are characterized by accurate technical choices:
- Hydraulic feeding roller with adjustable speed and rotation direction - makes the vegetable waste feed efficient.
- Rotary ejection pipe with adjustable discharge distance - guarantees the operator’s safety, avoiding the accidental discharge of the chips in his direction.
- Large and handy hopper - facilitates the vegetable waste feed and allows to reach a high hourly output.
- Lubrication system for bearings - facilitates and speeds up the machine maintenance.
- Nostress control (versions with Honda GX390 engine + electric start and R225TN) - controls the vegetable waste feed automatically.
The motorized versions are equipped with a belt transmission with hydrodynamic joint and are supplied either with a trailer with four pneumatic wheels and a drawbar or with a homologated road trailer.
The tractor versions are equipped with a transmission with gearbox and elastic joint and are supplied with a three-point linkage.
All versions are manufactured in compliance with the latest European safety standards.