The R185 Chipper mulcher or (bio-shredder) is a compact machine with a variety of options lends itself both to a private and semi-professional use.
90mm diameter maximum and 5 – 6 m³/h capacity.
The shredding group is formed by a disc with 2 blades at the front which pre-cut the material and by 10 mobile hammers at the back which refine the material. The shredding width can be further reduced by applying a mobile sieve.
The 4 back blades guarantee the perfect expulsion of the material which goes through a 1.7 m high discharge pipe which can be turned 270° and it is possible to adjust its discharge distance. This cutting system enables you to obtain a very fine material which can also be used for heating systems for minced material.
The various models are available with or without a hydraulic feeding roller and 9 or 13 hp petrol engine.
Also available R225 Models, with 90mm diameter maximum and 7 m³/h capacity, and R240 Models with 90mm diameter maximum and 8.5 m³/h capacity.
- HONDA GX270 9hp 6.5kW
- Rotor with 2 front steel blades
- + 1 adjustable steel counter blade
- 10 refining steel hammers Adjustable refining screen
- 1700 mm high 270° adjustable discharge pipe
- Transmission with flexible joint
- Hydraulic roller with adjustable speed options
- Turnable pipe extension of 40 cm
- CE certified cardan shaft with free wheel
|Ø To shred||90 mm|
|Production capacity||5 to 6 m³/h|
|Length||2000 mm (petrol/PTO)|
|Width||910 mm (electric/petrol)|
|Feeding Height||1000 mm|
|Feed opening||700 x 750 mm|
|Counter Blades No.||1|
|Weight||220 kg (petrol)|
180 kg (PTO)