The R070 chipper mulcher or (bio-shredder) is a domestic use machine, used to shred garden waste and small prunings (with a maximum diameter of 50 mm)
The machine can be equipped either with a single-phase electric engine or with a 5.5hp Honda petrol engine.
The ejection blades placed behind the chipping disc create a strong suction that facilitates the expulsion of the green material, which can be loaded into a wheelbarrow or a container. The belt transmission for petrol engine versions and the direct transmission for the electric version make the R70 bio-shredder particularly safe.
Simple and strong construction, this garden chipper is easy to use, handle and transport.
50mm diameter maximum and 2 – 3 m³/h capacity.
- Electric hp2,5 (kW1,8) 220V 50Hz
- Petrol Honda GX160 hp5.5
- Rotor with chipping disc and 1 re-sharpenable blade in hardened steel and 6 hammers
- Ejection pipe 650 mm from the ground
- Belt transmission (petrol)
- Handle for transport and safety device on the hopper
- 2 big wheels for displacement
|Ø To shred||50 mm|
|Length||1325 mm (electric)|
1440 mm (petrol)
|Width||655 mm (electric)|
670 mm (petrol)
|Hopper opening||300 x 350 mm|
|Shredding opening||100 x 115 mm|
|Discharge height||650 mm|